It’s the small things in life that bring the biggest joy.
“Living beautifully” is my MO, from engaging in self care to noticing all of the lovely things around me. Living mindfully has helped me appreciate life on a whole new level, and it doesn’t take much to live a beautiful life.
Here are a few things that will help you live beautifully, too.
1. Go for a morning walk. Whether you are able to enjoy time in nature or breathe in the city air, being outside lifts your spirits and gets you moving in the morning.
2. Arrange a bouquet- either from your front yard or the local florist- to display at home. There’s nothing like fresh flowers to brighten your soul and create a stylish home.
3. Create a cozy environment with pieces near and dear to your heart. Our outer world is a reflection of our inner world! Adding personal touches is important when decorating your little zen den.
4. Indulge in a tasty tea or hibiscus drink the next time you go out for errands. Even day-to-day tasks such as going to the bank or post office can be fun when you have something to look forward to.
5. Use a pretty day planner. I LOVE crossing items off my to-do list, and having a cute agenda makes daily life less daunting.
6. Embrace your inner goddess by creating a self-care routine each morning. I invested in a Jade roller, cocoa butter cream, and luxurious face serum to start my morning off right after taking a shower. Bring the spa home!
7. Drink from your favorite cup. I have a great variety of mugs and glasses to make my morning coffee or seltzer water feel like a special treat. Enjoy it!
What do you do to live beautifully? Let me know!